This is still one of my favorites. I do have to say that I really like this recipe made with cream of mushroom soup instead of cream of chicken, but I am a lone lover of mushrooms in my family so I make it to their preference. I am going to try and use the new cream of onion next time though!
Combine all the following ingredients into a crock pot and cook on high all day. (I usually cook it for 6-8 hours.)
- 2 cans cream of mushroom (or chicken) soup
- 1 stick butter
- 1 pkg. Italian seasoning
- 1 8oz. package cream cheese
- 4 chicken breasts
Serve over noodles or rice.
**I LOVE this chicken minus the soup and cream cheese. It is delicious! (I have a
picky hubby who doesn't like creamy stuff so I make it this way and then add everything else once he gets his portion out.)
No comments:
Post a Comment